Spesifikasi Scorpion EXO-R2000
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Description :
Featuring Scorpion’s TCT® composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was engineered with input from MotoGP™ riders, tested both on the track and the lab. This is our Top of the Line helmet and includes the Ellip-Tec™ ratchet system that ensures a tight seal around the faceshield while the aero-tuned ventilation system enhances airflow throughout the helmet. The aerodynamic shell design minimizes high-speed buffeting, six EPS shell sizes and the AirFit® cheek pad system delivers a customizable snug fit. The EXO-R2000 is also equipped with Quick Release Cheek Pad System and an EverClear® No-fog coated face shield. Pinlock® MaxVision® flat shields with tear off posts are also available as an accessory for the track.
Built with Scorpion’s TCT® composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was engineered with input from MotoGP riders, tested both on the track and the lab. The Ellip-Tec™ ratchet system ensures a tight seal around the face shield while the aero-tuned ventilation system enhances airflow throughout the helmet. The aerodynamic tear-drop shell design minimizes high-speed buffeting and the AirFit® cheek pad system delivers a snug fit. The EXO-R2000 is standard equipped with Emergency Release cheek-pads and an EverClear® shield. Pinlock® MaxVision®-ready flat shields with tear off posts are available as an accessory for the track.
Don’t take our word for it “The EXO-R2000 is a direct competitor to ultra-high-end helmets like the Arai Corsair V, the Shoei RF-1200 and others, yet it has more features and a much lower price. That it can do so while also marking the path as Scorpion’s first true racing helmet is a credit to the designers and the way they have re-imagined just about every aspect of the helmet in their quest to beat the competition at their own game.” – WebBikeWorld.com
- TCT® Composite Shell
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- 4 Shell Sizes
- To optimize weight, fitment and comfort, the R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners – Providing you with the lowest overall profile on the market.
- Dual Density EPS
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- EverClear® Anti-Fog Faceshield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art anti-fog technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision®
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory).
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick® II Removable/Washable Anti-Microbial Liner Fabric
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, as well as warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Quiet Neck Roll
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System
- Scorpion’s ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- Emergency Release System
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Titanium Double D-Ring
- High strength titanium D-ring system, with industry leading durability.
- Meets or exceeds – SNELL M2015, DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sizes XS to 2XL.
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet sizes (cm):
SMALL : 55 - 56 cm
MEDIUM : 57 - 58 cm
LARGE : 59 - 60 cm
X-LARGE : 61 - 62 cm
2X-LARGE : 63 - 64 cm